Account Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

normanbontilao68

Reaction score
My account is fixed, i can login to cpanel now. I want to thank admins for that very fast response.
I am now however facing another problem which is my account is still pending. Its been like this for like an hour or couple of hours now. Does this usually take this long? Or i am really having a problem?

Thank you so much

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Due to some recent issues on several of our servers, signups may take considerably longer than usual. You might have to wait a little longer; sorry about this!

For status updates, please visit
http://status.x10hosting.com/

normanbontilao68

Reaction score
I see, thanks for the reply. It seems Chopin is still ni progress. No Worries, ill just check it from time to time.
Thanks alot.

normanbontilao68

Reaction score
Hi, i checked this morning and found out that its still the same, i still have this info:
"Your hosting account signup is currently awaiting processing or executing within our system queue. Its status is displayed above and will be updated upon clicking the submit below."

However when i try to check status it already says: The recompile has been completed @ 1:38PM EDT

Not sure what it meant though, if everythings okay already. Please help me on this. Thanks. Its been like this last night. Thank you.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
However when i try to check status it already says: The recompile has been completed @ 1:38PM EDT

The status website is talking about some PHP issues. There were many support tickets saying that Chopin's PHP was working incorrectly, and as a result of this the administrators recompiled PHP to fix it. Therefore, this notice is related to the PHP framework only.

If you look at the title, it is still marked 'In Progress'. :wink:

normanbontilao68

Reaction score
Oh lol sorry about that. I think i may have overlooked that. So we need to wait till its status is complete right?
I really love this forums, we users get very fast replies, thanks guys.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
That's correct :wink: Your welcome! :biggrin:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, I cannot provide an ETA in these situations :(

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Even though the status website says [COMPLETE], signups are still taking longer because they haven't caught up yet. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.