Account Portal

kenny9

Reaction score
Place a link to the Account Portal under the "Important Links" heading on this forum. This will aid in logging into the Account Portal and may reduce the number of deleted accounts.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Good suggestion, will have it up momentarily.

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
Also the other way around. There used to be a link to the forum from the Portal Login page. I would login through the portal, click on my cpanel (just to check everything ok), then click on the community to see what might be going on. Now i have to type in the forum address manually.
Can we have the link to the community forum back? Is there a way to put it on cpanel? (since successful portal login now takes one to the cpanel page)

wolf99

Reaction score
I second the link to the forums from the account portal/cpanel
Cheers

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
From account portal you'll find a link if you click "Get support" first.

I'll pass it on though to see if A) a link from portal that is easier to spot can be added, and B) see if a link to the forums can be added to cPanel.

Last edited:

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
from the account portal page (the one that disappears after one logs in) would be less useful than the cpanel page, unless the login would STAY on the portal page, with links to cpanel and community (like it used to).
Dont get me wrong, I like the new, cleaner look. However I think some functionality may have been lost.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I've added a link back to the forums from each the top of any cPanel pages. Thanks for the suggestion! Let us know if you have any other ideas.

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
PERFECT! I saw the link right away on my cpanel, yet it was pleasant and unobtrusive. Well done!