Account problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua1

Reaction score
Hi,

I logged in to the account panel to access my cPanel and on the first page in the yellow box it has:
Forum Account active username joshua1 » Visit
Paid Hosting active » View Details

but i don't have a paid hosting account and when i click on view details it says:

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

• An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
  • A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
  • You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.
Please help

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
What should be the user name for your hosting?

I do not see one linked with your current forum account, oddly enough it does still list the base details for one, just no account specific details. Might be the account is currently under creation, as it looks like you recently signed up.

joshua1

Reaction score
Hi Anna,

my hosting user name is jcrook.

I have had my free hosting account since January this year, so it definitely exists

I don't know what is going on but i can login to my cPanel, visit my website, access FTP and my account is not suspended

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Gonna escalate this one, looks like I'm gonna have to get a hold of one of the admins in charge of the account panel and backend for that.

I definitely see an account by the name of jcrook on chopin, but our backend system that links the server information with the account panel does not recognize it.

In reality this should not cause an immediate problem, you just can't use the account panel to get to cPanel, you should be able to login at: https://chopin.x10hosting.com:2083.

It does need sorting though, to avoid the system mistaken the account for being inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.