account problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

juljet

Reaction score
Hi
I realise there are lots of issues recently and that you are working to iron them out, however I wanted to make sure my issue was your end and not something relating to my recent suspension.
I was under the impression my co.cc account meant that I would not be suspended if I failed to visit, and that this would cover for a period of one year however I am certain it's only been 9 months or so since I signed up on co.cc

Now I cannot access my control panel despite being unsuspended, and I cannot see my site at it's co.cc address either

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
It might be due to updates.Since you are sure that you were unsuspended.Can you post your domain name

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
When you are suspended, you should be able to access the control panel at http://x10hosting.com/control/. From there, you can see your current suspension reason, and possibly queue for unsuspension.

jchome.inc

Reaction score
I had that problem before, but later soon figured out how to re-activate the account.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I was under the impression my co.cc account meant that I would not be suspended if I failed to visit, and that this would cover for a period of one year however I am certain it's only been 9 months or so since I signed up on co.cc

Having a co.cc domain name has nothing to do with inactivity and the requirement to log into the Forums once every 31 days.

juljet

Reaction score
Thanks all. Earlier my control panel was showing up oddly in IE8 and I couldn't actually see the button to sign into cpanel. I took a screenshot. Now I'm on my iPod Touch I looked via Safari and can see the button so I'll try later.
I mis-remembered, I meant I'd paid a small fee to X10 to not need to visit to avoid suspension. $1 or $1.99 I think? This coincided with creating the domain name so I got it muddled.

It says my account status is 'unsuspended'.
My domain name is thebrunette.co.cc

thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.