Account resource limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

salil

Reaction score
Everytime i try to open my website it shows me
"account resources limit reached for last hour"

I dont know which scripts are using up resources. i have even disabled traffic to wordpress, and still it shows me.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

This message shows when your account is using more than what is over the universal fair share of resources, applied to all free hosting accounts and your prime. If you're getting this message it means you need to reduce your resource usage, or upgrade to a plan which will meet the higher resource usage demand. It cannot be removed from your account to ensure an individual cannot monopolise more than their fair share of server resources, particularly in a shared hosting environment.

salil

Reaction score
I know that...but I dont understand which script is taking out resources. I even disabled wordpress. All I got is few html files, I believe they dont take resources.
Please can you let me know what is consuming my resources? It was fine all along, but suddenly since yesterday it started to appear.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Here are a few of the errors you should investigate for high server usage:
- PHP scripts
- Cron jobs
- Lots of amounts of visitors

For more information about when this is ocurring, look at the monitors available from the cPanel Homepage under '1H Software'.

salil

Reaction score
I tried to look in the 1H thing...and i get this

"[h=1]Not Found[/h]
The server was not able to find the document (./frontend/x3/1h/memstats/httpd_stats.html) you requested.Please check the url and try again. You might also want to report this error to your web hosting provider."I get the same message for any button i click over there in 1H section...Need help ASAP/.

Status
Not open for further replies.