Account seems to have disappeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynne70

Reaction score
I'm sure I opened a support ticket about a week ago to say that my site (tanuki.org.uk) is down; I thought it might be something to do with the problems you've been having with Chopin.

However, the site is still down and I don't seem to have received a reply to my support ticket (at least not by email; I can't find it online so maybe for some reason it didn't actually get raised). I've just tried to log into the Account Panel and been told that my account doesn't exist - although I have been meeting my obligation to visit the forums on a regular basis (usually once a week).

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you view your support ticket

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I opened a support ticket about a week ago to say that my site (tanuki.org.uk) is down; I thought it might be something to do with the problems you've been having with Chopin.

However, the site is still down and I don't seem to have received a reply to my support ticket (at least not by email; I can't find how to access it online). I've just tried to log into the Account Panel and been told that my account doesn't exist - although I have been meeting my obligation to visit the forums on a regular basis (usually once a week).

My registered email account is lynneinjapan@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks for your help.

As your forum account is not linked to hosting account, To know what happend to your hosting account, we require your cpanel username.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Appears your other thread was closed, possibly due to no response from you after being asked about your cPanel name for a few days.

lynne70

Reaction score
Try lynneinjapan - I think that's it.

I've now subscribed to this thread so I shouldn't "lose" it this time!

Thanks.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Try lynneinjapan - I think that's it.

I've now subscribed to this thread so I shouldn't "lose" it this time!

Thanks.

Cpanel username will be 8 characters in length.

Check your mail and post back the cpanel username.

Last edited:

lynne70

Reaction score
The only username I have written down for x10Hosting (for both the hosting and the forum) is lynne70. I don't seem to have any record anywhere of an 8-character username. :dunno:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe lynne70 is a perfectly good cPanel username. 8 characters is the upper limit.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I found a record of a hosting account lynne70.

It was terminated on September 29th 2009 after being in a suspended state for more then 10 days without unsuspension request.

You can sign up for a new account if you wish, but there would be no data retrievable.

Last edited:

lynne70

Reaction score
That's odd, I'm sure must have looked at it at least a couple of times since then! Thanks anyway, I'll go and sign up again.

lynne70

Reaction score
Okay, I've re-registered, with username lynne70 again, and succeeded (eventually) in logging into my client account (ID: FMA093623). Now I'm trying to confirm my email address by clicking on the link in the email I've received, but when I click on "Confirm Address" in the resulting window I just get "The email address supplied is already in use (support)".

I also don't seem to be able to link my new client account to my existing forum account (this one); it's trying to force me to set up a new forum account, which will mean I have to use a different username. Do I really have to do this?

I seem to be going round and round in circles and it's very frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.