Account still points to Fris and I get only core 042 message

Status
Not open for further replies.

richstepper

Reaction score
Code Error Source
CORE_042 Message: DB_MySQL::DB_Connect() - unable to connect to MySQL server.

Get only this code and account panel still points to Fris

Richard

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
As it has been said, the backend system has not been synced with the servers, so the backend shows your last know account location, Fris. As for the Core_042 error, this is specific to your application. Check with it's support.

richstepper

Reaction score
I had the same error before Core 042 and it had something to do with the MySQL Database. Corey fixed it for me. So if you can not help then please forward it to Corey. Thank you. But it is not a problem for my application because it worked always and Problems only started when you changed the servers. So please help and do not tell me to look for help somewhere else.

Furthermoe which is my server now and what is the cpanel login??

Richard

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

I found the problem. I am on Chopin now and when you enter my cpanel you will see that no MySQL was copied to the new server. Since you have a full backup please restore my complete account including the MySQL database on Chopin. Thank you.

Richard

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello Richard,

xav0989 had made a little mistake as he did not have access to check your databases. I have confirmed you do have no databases associated with your account, currently there isn't an admin available to restore your database online right now. I just figured i would post to let you know we are quite busy, but will restore this for you as soon as possible. I will reply here when the database has been restored. Sorry for the inconvenience.

richstepper

Reaction score
I understand that you are busy but I need my website back urgently after all these delays. Thank you.

Richard

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Your site now seems to be loading... if everything is not working or any databases are missing please re-open this thread with the specific data, i.e. direct links to errors and\or database names.

Status
Not open for further replies.