Account suspend ifpss-nc.x10.mx

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavpowa

Reaction score
Hello,
You just suspend the account ifpss-nc.x10.mx. However, if you want to maintain the suspension let me just 24 hours, the time to retrieve all the data because they are very important (for students).
Sincerely,

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Nulled scripts are illegal by US copyright laws, we take these things seriously. The account is permanently suspended, no access will be granted, for any reason.

Nor will we provide backups, as per our ToS we do not do that when the account is suspended for a violation of the ToS.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't, terms of service explicitly disallows warez which is what your nulled release of vBulletin is. Feel free to tell the students that you just broke the law.

In accordance with section 6 of our terms of service YOU are responsible for all backups; once an account has been permanently suspended for a violation of the TOS backups are no longer our responsibility to provide.

xavpowa

Reaction score
I think my account was suspended because I have not been on the forum x10hosting despite the warning received by email.
I will now at least 1 to 2 visits per month + Post.
but please, unblock the site.
If you do not want, let me just 24 hours to retrieve all the data.
Each student (infermiera care) to really need each document posted ..
Sincerely,
xavier Minniti

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Suspension Reason Violation of x10hosting's terms of service. Details: nulled scripts are prohibited on x10hosting's servers.

This suspension reason does -not- say anything about being inactive on the forums, nor does any suspension that has ever been applied to your account. This details that you have utilized a nulled script, which is warez, which is why your account has been permanently suspended.

We will -not- provide backups, in accordance with our TOS section 6 as both I and Anna have already detailed.

xavpowa

Reaction score
Ah ok ..
I just started released a nulled the account has been banned.
namely that I did not do it on purpose!
(I'm using nulled versions, only in localhost on my pc)
if you look at the historical there were "20 files sent" the rest I cancel directly!
because I'm the wrong folder.
Basically I create a subdomain "forum" to put the official site!
you can not do that .. let me at least retrieve the file or all files of students have been published .. and the database: /!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
None of the files should have ever been uploaded, the suspension is permanent, all access revoked.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
you can not do that .. let me at least retrieve the file or all files of students have been published .. and the database: /!

Yes, we can suspend your account permanently, and in fact are obligated to do so - once we're aware of a major violation action must be taken or we become just as legally responsible.

And once again NO, we will not allow backups to be taken - you agreed to the TOS, you broke the TOS, and the consequence is the revocation of all access to said account. There's literally nothing else to say here, other than that you will want to destroy the illegal version on your home pc - that's not legal no matter how you attempt to slice it.

Ticket closed, we can only say "no" so many times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.