Account suspended due to copyright ebook download

Status
Not open for further replies.

manish8

Reaction score
i didn't know if allowing users to download some ebooks will lead to account suspension
i will remove all ebook links as soon as i can when i am able to login to my cpanel

please tell what should i do in order to unsuspend my account

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Copyright infringement is a serious breach of TOS, and US laws as well.

Your account will remain suspended permanently, as per our Zero Tolerance policy against such content.

manish8

Reaction score
Copyright infringement is a serious breach of TOS, and US laws as well.

Your account will remain suspended permanently, as per our Zero Tolerance policy against such content.

Well this was my first such suspension will remove them immediately
have i known about thi si would have never put tjem
tell me some way out of this

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Zero Tolerance suspensions are applied equally to all hosting accounts. TOS explains that copyrighted material is not allowed on the servers.

1. Server Usage
Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads. x10Hosting reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. Each individual is allowed ONE account only. x10Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers.

* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

You'll not get your account back or any backups. It's permanently suspended.

Last edited:

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Everyone should know that redistributing copyrighted works is illegal, so you have no excuse that will stand any sort of scrutiny. It does not matter whether this is your first suspension, you agreed not to the X10 ToS on signup and therefore you should have understood the consequences of your actions. Your account will be terminated within two weeks.

Edit: Too slow again...

Last edited:

manish8

Reaction score
Zero Tolerance suspensions are applied equally to all hosting accounts. TOS explains that copyrighted material is not allowed on the servers.

You'll not get your account back or any backups. It's permanently suspended.

can i make a new hosting account with ebooks removed on this email id with same domain name?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It won't be possible until your account is deleted in around 14 days time.

manish8

Reaction score
ok
i understand
will keep such things in mind for future
i have full backup of my database on my hard disk which was on this account
can i restore database on the new account?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
ok
i understand
will keep such things in mind for future
i have full backup of my database on my hard disk which was on this account
can i restore database on the new account?

Yes, you can restore your own database backup as long as there's nothing in it that would be against our TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.