ACCOUNT SUSPENDED DUE to inactivity in forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

qrmmr66

Reaction score
dear sir/madam
I received your notification , but the problem is, that you expect that I stay active in the forum, while I don't have any permission to add a thread, give a reply, or even put a question!!!
only log in to a forum while I can not be active doesn't make many sense;
see below the message that I get every time I go to reply a thread:
--------------------------------------------------
qrmmr66, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You only need to login, no posting required.

What section of the forum do you get that in? If it is in Free Hosting, you can only make a ticket through the account panel (in other words: the only way to start a thread there is to submit a ticket through the account panel), you can only reply your own threads and not those of other users, this was done to prevent thread hi-jacking.

qrmmr66

Reaction score
hi
thanks, now it is clear for me. so only log in even without need to post a thread is enough.
could you please also answer to my other question regarding the suspension of the account. it is very urgent.
we don't have any access to our email and it makes us now probleem !!!
thank you

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is not currently suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.