Account suspended for what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc se7en

Reaction score
I was in Finder connected to my Webdisk when I decided to make an alias for my public_html folder so I could easily connect to it from Finder. I right-clicked it, hit 'make alias' and waited for a second. I was booted from the webdisk and my account has been suspended. What the heck? :nuts: :rant2:
Edit:
Hmm..it seems I've already been unsuspended for some reason. Seriously, that's just a little uncalled for though....

Unsuspernsion reason: "Not applicable." What's up with this?

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
When you usnsuspend yourself, it gives "no reason" as the reason. It may have been a resource usage suspension or an error in the system.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I was in Finder connected to my Webdisk when I decided to make an alias for my public_html folder so I could easily connect to it from Finder. I right-clicked it, hit 'make alias' and waited for a second. I was booted from the webdisk and my account has been suspended. What the heck? :nuts: :rant2:
Edit:
Hmm..it seems I've already been unsuspended for some reason. Seriously, that's just a little uncalled for though....

Unsuspernsion reason: "Not applicable." What's up with this?

What was the reason given for your original suspension?

lebanite

Reaction score
It could have been the auto suspension when you neglect to log into the forums every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.