Account Suspended, No access to CPanel or Account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulb

Reaction score
Hi,

My Account has been suspended, but I'm unable to access my account or Cpanel to sort things out. I suspect I've been suspended for slipping over the 30/31 days without visiting the forums, but either way, i've not been able to resolve the situation. As there appears to be some sort of maintenance/upgrade going on, i have no idea whether it's that thats preventing me accessing, or whether i've lost everything for good.

Cpanel says i'm using incorrect username/password, when i know for sure that I'm not & my account isn't accessible due to maintenance/upgrade issues.

Any ideas??

paulb

Reaction score
Start your own posts I get told, but now I have done, there is no response after 4 days. Still cannot access a dammed thing! Cpanel, Account Panel, (Which still appears to be in the wilderness) & my account is still suspended. with little I can do to resolve it......................

..........Ho Hum!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Start your own posts I get told, but now I have done, there is no response after 4 days. Still cannot access a dammed thing! Cpanel, Account Panel, (Which still appears to be in the wilderness) & my account is still suspended. with little I can do to resolve it......................

..........Ho Hum!

I will request an Account Manager to look into this. Your Account will be unsuspended soon.

paulb

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for response. Account panel is now accessible, but it's telling me that i'm entering the wrong username/password, even though I'm 100% certain I'm not. I've even tried using the 'forgotten password' function, but it says my email isn't recognised on the system, so it would seem that Account Panel isn't working correctly yet. Still suspended though, so maybe this is the key to everything.

paulb

Reaction score
Unfortunately the stickie thread you have given doesn't seem to exist now.

So far as the latest situation is concerned; I can now sign on to Account Panel; I can view a suspension due to inactivity dated early January (incorrect) but i can do nothing about automatically unsuspending myself, as there is no button to click......

So, a week on, i still can't access my data & am wondering if it might just be easier to cancel the account & start again.......... not what I really want to do, but starrting to lose the will to carry on with this now...

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi Paul,

You should be able to access the account panel using the exact same login information that you are using here on the forums.

Use the email address under your forum account (paul.bod****ld.com), or your forum username (paulb). Use your forum account password for the password. If you need further help past this let us know.

Sorry for the difficulties with this over the last week+, we are finally getting them resolved.

Best Regards,
-Bryon

Last edited:

paulb

Reaction score
Hi Bryon, many thanks for your efforts. I know you guys must be snowed under, going by the number of posts.

Unfortunately, however, having tried several times today to sign into my Account Panel (using the correct sign in.......... paulb + forum password, just like was accepted to get on here) i am now either getting timed out, or getting the error message 'DEADMEAT'.

So, have you any thoughts on that one? Obviously, I'm still suspended, can't unsuspend & can't access CPanel as previous.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have now unsuspended your account, which was suspended for inactivity. To avoid that in the future remember to login here at the forums at least once every 31 days.

paulb

Reaction score
WoooHooo! I have been unsuspended & am able to access my website; also, Account Panel can now be accessed & be negotiated freely. Only issue i now have, is that i am getting the following message when i try to access my crm set up:

Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'my user name_PBCRM'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/my user name/public_html/PB-CRM/include/database/MysqliManager.php on line 294

Warning: mysqli_close() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/'my user name'/public_html/PB-CRM/include/database/DBManager.php on line 1621
Could not connect to server localhost as 'my usernam'_PBCRM. port . Access denied for user 'my user name_PBCRM'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Not being a 'techie' i have no idea what this means, what has caused it, not how to correct things so that i can access my programme & data.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Make sure your database user is 'my user name_PBCRM' not 'my user name_pbcrm'

Also make sure you are entering correct password, and user is added to database with all privileges

paulb

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice.

Unfortunately, I'm not a techie & setting this up in the first place was a teach myself project, so I am utterley lost as to how this can be repaired. I've tried various things via CPanel, but nothing seems to work; but then, it's hardly suprising as I don't really fully understand the lingo, get alone how to troubleshoot mysql, etc. All I understand is that I had it set up & it worked good up to about a week ago, when everything went 'pear shaped' on X10'. On that basis, I think I am now going to uninstall my CRM & then reinstall it, complete with new database. It's a lot of work, but the only way.

So, if you wish to consider this thread closed, by all means do so & I will post back again to a new thread should I encounter new issues setting things back up again.

Once again, many thanks for the help & advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.