Account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinkin

Reaction score
Hi,
My account has been suspended 2 times in a single day due to high server usage, please let me know what can I do for that and how to prevent that. I dont want to loose my account for the 3rd time also.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
What software are you using?

If you are suspended 3 times, your account will be closed.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
actually after the third time they won't be able to unsuspend themselves.
They need to request it, in most cases we do unsuspend the account, with a few conditions (like they need to try and resolve the cause).

I see that your site consists of a forum, do you have any plugins that might be badly coded?

It's not one file causing it, I saw a few of them mentioned in the log. The main problem would be that it was using 25 processes at the same time.

The most frequent files from the log are showthread.php and xmlhttp.php, so if you have mods that affect them that would be a good place to start looking.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this true?? :mad:

Read what ladyanna posted; garret's a bit mistaken in this case. On the first 2 suspensions you can unsuspend yourself; on the third, you won't be able to, but it CAN still be unsuspended. Just has to be done by one of the higher ups.

vinkin

Reaction score
Thank you very much "LadyAnna". Yes there was a mod which was using those files very frequently so that may be the cause. Now I have disabled that and few other mod's too. Thanks for the info.

Hope it doesnt happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.