Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

xslayer12x

Reaction score
My account has been suspended for nulled scripts. Is there anything I can do to have my account unsuspended? I will gladly remove the nulled scripts.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Because you violate the TOS which you accept during signup..

And we don`t give you backups of illegal things.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
You will not allowed to backup a single file..

so please don`t waste your and mine time..

xslayer12x

Reaction score
Ugh, this is crap. I just want a backup of my index.html. Why is it so hard to get that?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Why don`t you think that when you was violating the TOS by uploading nulled script.

The only way you can get your account back is to prove that you don`t violate the TOS.

Last edited:

xslayer12x

Reaction score
Why don`t you think that when you was violating the TOS by uploading nulled script.
I didn't even intend on using it, infact, it was in a directory no one but myself knew about, and it was a forum which was turned off. I was only using it to test something and had forgotten to delete it.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Keeping backups of important data is always YOUR responsibility.

It doesn't matter if you used it or not, just having them there is a breach of both our TOS and international copyright laws.

Plus, it would actually break copyright laws if we granted you access to your files because that would mean we gave you access to the nulled script as well.

Last edited:

xslayer12x

Reaction score
Keeping backups of important data is always YOUR responsibility.

Plus, it would actually break US copyright laws if we granted you access to your files because that would mean we gave you access to the nulled script as well.
Then delete the script.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The account it self will be deleted eventually.

You broke TOS, it was a severe offense, that means it is permanently suspended. No access will be granted.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
All I'm asking is for one html file!

And just like everyone else who gets suspended for nulled scripts, you won't get anything from x10hosting.

You're owed no favors by them anyways - you violated the TOS and US Copyright Law - what reason would x10 have to -want- to give you a file you're supposed to have a backup of per the TOS anyways?

xslayer12x

Reaction score
And just like everyone else who gets suspended for nulled scripts, you won't get anything from x10hosting.

You're owed no favors by them anyways - you violated the TOS and US Copyright Law - what reason would x10 have to -want- to give you a file you're supposed to have a backup of per the TOS anyways?
They don't have any reason to, but it would be nice of them to take 2 seconds of their time to give me this file.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
They don't have any reason to, but it would be nice of them to take 2 seconds of their time to give me this file.

As stated, that requires the account to be unsuspended, which isn't happening.

David

IRC: For Cool People!
Reaction score
We do not unsuspend accounts that have broken the law or our our ToS.

Users who have violated our ToS do not receive unsuspensions, and do not regain access to their accounts. Their account remains in the Suspended Pending Termination queue, until such time as it is processed and terminated.

Such is our policy and is clearly stated without our policy and Terms of Use agreement you are required to read during the signup process.

Best Regards,
David Scherer

Status
Not open for further replies.