account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilyes87

Reaction score
thanx a lot ... and i got email ..but when i try to login in the ticket support i can't ...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Not being able to login to see your ticket is a known issue with staff. You can still correspond through email. You'll receive another email with a direct response/message from staff as they get to it (your ticket). In turn, you can reply to that email and so on.

Last edited:

ilyes87

Reaction score
first email
Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response sent to you in order to confirm the receipt of your message. We will attend to your ticket as soon as possible. We've listed the details of the ticket you created below for your records. When replying, please keep the ticket's ID in the subject to ensure that your replies are tracked correctly.

Ticket ID: BPV-866873
Subject: account suspensioned .. plz help
Department: Hosting Issues
Priority: Low

You can check the status of or reply to this ticket online at: http://support.x10hosting.com**********************
Email: *************
Password: ************

Kind Regards,

x10Hosting

second email
Hello,

"You have been suspended for violating our max email per hour rule - free hosting accounts are only allowed to send 100 emails per 1 hour (3600 seconds)."
If you wish to be unsuspended you must to agree setup your script to send like max 100 emails per 1 hour, do you agree this?

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: BPV-866873
Department: Hosting Issues
Priority: Low
Edit:
how i will agree ... i don't know what i should to do ..

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
With the second email opened, press reply and then type your response, then press send.

Status
Not open for further replies.