Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambergarg22

Reaction score
Hello,
I had an account on x10hosting boru server and it was linked to co.cc domain.My account was suspended in June due to inactivity.I read all instructions on how to remove the suspension and it says to go to the hosting tab and view suspensions.But When i click on hosting tab it only says tht your account has been suspended and go to account panel to unsuspend it.But in my account panel there is no option regarding suspension.There are 4 options 1)Account detail 2)change password 3)contact detail 4)view account notifications.

I m stuck and not sure how to proceed and what steps I hv to follow

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If it was suspended in June, and you're only first now coming here to sort it out, the account would likely have been terminated by now, accounts that remain in a suspended state for longer then 14 days are removed periodically.

I see there's no hosting account attached to your forum account at this time, so that does seem likely.

ambergarg22

Reaction score
Oh i see.So that means i will have to create a new hosting domain under the same forum user name right???.
When i try to create a new hosting domain , there is a small problem.I fill up the details like username ,password,domain name etc.There is a visual puzzle/audio puzzle below for which i enter the text in the text box.But when i click on "Create Account" button below nothing happens.The button gets clicked but i m not navigated to any other page.

Kindly help me on this

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Plz help :(

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

I got it now using the other browser.Dunno what was the problem.But anyway its working fine now. Thank u very much and i guess u can close the ticket now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.