account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkfuneral52

Reaction score
Hi my hosting account was just suspended due to TORRENT\'s reason

I want just to ask where does in the terms of service is the rule that is forbithing them :/
and i want you to know that the account was empty and for developer usage only ... you can see that there are no uploaded torents only 1 for testing there is only 1 registered username and its mine

so if you could please remove my suspension so i could download my files to HDD and then delete it from your database please ...

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
* Warez: Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc... This also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.

source http://x10hosting.com/terms

I don't work for x10 : But as a developer myself I feel your pain, after all not all torrents contain illegal material but the buck has to stop somewhere. It is after all thier server and bandwidth, if testing and development is all you are doing then a local home server would be better.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
From the TOS:
* File Hosting Every file on your site must have to do with the website you put up, we are not a file storage service and we strictly prohibit scripts such as torrentflux or rapidleech.

Since you say that was the only thing in your account, then you've also violated the file hosting rule in the TOS. Permanent suspensions mean that all access is permanently and completely revoked. Your account will delete itself automatically.

darkfuneral52

Reaction score
:wink: heh sorry didn see that in the terms ... my bad

yeah the TOR is the only working thing in the acc

but i have a folder called FLV that i was going to put some flash elements on the project (they are 2 flash intros and 2 html pages for them)
so this mean that my account will stay suspended ?

btw can you just delete all the info in the account and remove my suspension ?!?!?!?
If it's possible please do it ... if not its ok...

i should read the rulles more carefull next time :)

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I've already explained that your suspension is permanent and that all access is completely revoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.