Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermage.nagpal56

Reaction score
Hey
My free hosting account was suspended a few hours ago due to -
Violation of x10hosting's terms of service. Details: violation of terms of service. Reason: file hosting is forbidden in the terms of service; this suspension is permanent.

I do hosted files on my account but I didn't read the terms of service. I had no idea that file hosting is forbidden. I know this is my fault but I have a lot of data (with no backups) on my account. If you can please resume my account for 24 hours I will surely remove all the files. I would be very grateful.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Suspensions must be handled through the dispute system; assuming yours is the one I just worked, it was denied as we have an entire section in our Terms of Service that details how we do not allow file hosting.

mastermage.nagpal56

Reaction score
So what can I do now. I need my wordpress settings please. It took me 3 months to make this theme. Can you help me please ...? I have no backups. I cannot make entire theme again. Or you can re-suspend me after few hours when I have downloaded my themes and imported all wordpress settings. Plzz.........

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
As livewire pointed out suspension appeals must be done through the dispute system.

On accounts suspended for breaking the ToS the owner forfeit all rights to the account, including backups.

mastermage.nagpal56

Reaction score
So can I make another account? I don't want to loose such a good free hosting. It is the best among all I have tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.