I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You can send an appeal through your account portal

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm showing a dispute is already open for this account; this will be handled through there for privacy reasons.

Edit: Ninja'd :(

svkarasev19

Reaction score
I'm showing a dispute is already open for this account; this will be handled through there for privacy reasons.

Edit: Ninja'd :(
I can't answer them (((( when I press "reply" then page become white without content(

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You can reply here if you're comfortable with that; I've notified admins that it's apparently returning a white screen when attempting to reply so we can get that fixed, but I can work the disputes from here as well.

svkarasev19

Reaction score
You can reply here if you're comfortable with that; I've notified admins that it's apparently returning a white screen when attempting to reply so we can get that fixed, but I can work the disputes from here as well.
I just wanted to tell, that I'm living in a University hostel and Maybe when I went out I forget to exit from my account and somebody from my room made that((( I'll kick their asses....That would't happen again.

svkarasev19

Reaction score
SO.....how long I need to wait for reestablishing my account?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm lifting the suspension shortly; the reply came in once I was asleep, hence the delay. In the future, make sure to keep the account secure; if something similar happens again in the future, we won't be able to lift it a second time.

doraemon

Reaction score
I just wanted to tell, that I'm living in a University hostel and Maybe when I went out I forget to exit from my account and somebody from my room made that((( I'll kick their asses....That would't happen again.
戳中萌点... 你是不是中国的?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
戳中萌点... 你是不是中国的?
No, he is not from China, and was not suspended for Disallowed Country; for privacy/security I will not disclose the actual suspension reason however. As the original issue has been resolved fully, I am closing the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.