Account suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitepcri

Reaction score
My free site is stating my account was suspended? I never got any notifications or warnings. I use this free hosting for a reunion page for veterans and shipbuilders.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm fixing this now, bear with me.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I have fixed this; an error we saw a week or two ago had caused some accounts to have the improper DNS entries. I have resolved this so the URL will point to the right server/account again, but as a side effect of this it may take 48hr for the DNS to propagate to your DNS provider. You may be able to expedite the process by flushing your DNS cache by starting a Windows command prompt and running "ipconfig /flushdns", but if that doesn't fix it then it's just a question of time.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Fixed, see above for the DNS stuff :)

oblivio4

Reaction score
My account is also suspended and I'm not seeing any option on the panel for un-suspending it... tried flushing the dns and still not seeing anything.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
My account is also suspended and I'm not seeing any option on the panel for un-suspending it... tried flushing the dns and still not seeing anything.
Hi oblivio4,

Your site is loading fine for me right now. If you're still seeing the suspended page, please try clear your cache. ;)

Thank you,

moviefa2

Reaction score
Same here with an account suspended notice when I go to my page, but nothing in the control panel, that I'm seeing, about a suspension. Being I started a thread about the redirect some time back, I'm guessing the dns got redirected again and is going to a suspension page?
moviefan.pcriot.com

sg.nithya27

Reaction score
(sgm.pcriot.com) My account is also suspended. My control panel is working. Please what to do?

bradleyx

Reaction score
crimson.pcriot.com
suspended but don't know why. gives no reason or anything about it no email either about it. it just redirects to account suspended. tried the link you gave. it doesn't show anything about suspension. it shows my cpanel and my files. but when i go to crimson.pcriot.com it does nothing

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pinging admins again, something's going really sideways. From what I understood this was all fixed, but it's starting up again which makes no sense.

bradleyx

Reaction score
I'm pinging admins again, something's going really sideways. From what I understood this was all fixed, but it's starting up again which makes no sense.
it might not of gotten fixed for mine. i know its not suspended cause if it was i wouldnt be able to see my cpanel nor my files on file manager or get on ftp.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
K I fixed @moviefa2 and @sg.nithya27 's. @bradleyx: yours is an odd one, the account you're on is linked to crimsonminecraft.pcriot.com which is loading fine. I did find the same issue on crimson.pcriot.com though, and have fixed it as well. See above for the stuff on propagation times and clearing DNS to try and speed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.