Resolved Account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

infor146

Reaction score
I've tried to visit my website, but it redirect to account suspended.

I don't have access /don't remember my registration email to reset password.

kenny9

Reaction score
The instructions for what actions to take are posted just above your thread.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The email address for the hosting account is the same as you have here at the forums.

The account is suspended for inactivity, once you logged in you can unsuspend yourself (it would get suspended again on next run if I do it and you do not login before the next run)

infor146

Reaction score
The email address for the hosting account is the same as you have here at the forums.

The account is suspended for inactivity, once you logged in you can unsuspend yourself (it would get suspended again on next run if I do it and you do not login before the next run)
I tried to login to portal but it doesn't work.
I receive message "These credentials do not match our records".
I didn't change my password or email, so it should be valid.
I requested password reset, but I didn't received any email

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I see that the emails for resetting password has gone out from our system properly, can you please also check that it is not in spam/junk?

I see that reset emails being sent out once yesterday and twice today

infor146

Reaction score
I see that the emails for resetting password has gone out from our system properly, can you please also check that it is not in spam/junk?

I see that reset emails being sent out once yesterday and twice today
When someone reply this thread I receive an email from "support@x10hosting.com" but I guess the password reset emails are sent from a different email address and my email provider is filtering as SPAM.

The problem is that my email provider is very basic and doesn't provide access to SPAM or any other folder.

The email address it's very old and I would like to change the email address associated to my account.

Could this be possible and try to reset password again?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, that could be possible. Please send me an email FROM the email address on file to anna @ x10hosting.com (remove spaces obviously, don't want it clickable) and let me know which email address you want me to set for the hosting account.

infor146

Reaction score
It's a disposable email and I can't send emails from the current email address associated to my account...

I didn't know when I registered, I'm so sorry for the inconveniences

Can I send you an email from the new email address?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can I send you an email from the new email address?
That would defeat the purpose of you sending from the one on file, by sending from the email on file you would show that you are indeed the actual account holder to a certain degree of certainty (we have few ways to verify this properly otherwise).

If I were to unsuspend the account, would you have access to upload a file through FTP? If so I can do that and you would upload a file called x10hosting.txt which contains the email address you want me to set instead.

infor146

Reaction score
That would defeat the purpose of you sending from the one on file, by sending from the email on file you would show that you are indeed the actual account holder to a certain degree of certainty (we have few ways to verify this properly otherwise).

If I were to unsuspend the account, would you have access to upload a file through FTP? If so I can do that and you would upload a file called x10hosting.txt which contains the email address you want me to set instead.
Currently I cant't login to FTP/Direct Admin I guess because the account is suspended. But yes i can upload files via FTP or can provide some info related to my account via DM if you want

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account for now, note that it will get suspended again once the script is ran next so I advise that you do upload that file rather quick.

infor146

Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account for now, note that it will get suspended again once the script is ran next so I advise that you do upload that file rather quick.
I`ve uploaded the file, can i send you via DM the link to my webpage?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry you got a long wait, I have now updated the email address on file for your account.

infor146

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your help
I recovered access to my account and it's working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.