Account Suspension due to Inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

heldsmo2

Reaction score
Hi,

My account was recently suspended due to inactivity, the reason was that I was out of town and when I tried to login, the IP was not recognized and it wouldn't let me enter my account to avoid the suspension. I was hosting a webpage that was a final high school project, unfortunately I didn't made a backup and I really need the files. Is there a way to recover my webpage? Or just the files? It is very important for me and I am aware of the Terms & Conditions, I have never violated such.

Hope that someone can help me,
Thanks.

marxel

Reaction score
You can unsuspend yourself immediately by logging on to the x10hosting panel. That is, if it's really only due to inactivity.

EDIT:

I don't think opening another account would help. Also, wait patiently for someone to reply to you; we are on the free hosting forum, after all. It's not guaranteed that someone will always be online to answer our questions :)

Another edit:

Read this thread
https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/account-suspended-find-out-what-to-do-here.180410/

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, the "never violated such" isn't exactly true, since the requirement to log into the SSO portal at least once every 30 days is part of the terms and conditions. If you were able to create a hosting account using the same email address, that means that your old account was terminated and deleted (that happens 21 days after your account is suspended for inactivity, for a total of 51 days since last login); your files would no longer be available to restore.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I see an old account under this forum username, it was deleted in back July after an inactivity suspension, we do not retain backups that far back.

This unfortunately means there's no way to recover anything from that account.

I also see a new account that currently is not suspended that was created a month ago, this newer account does not have any suspension history at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.