Account Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

chahalkiller87

Reaction score
My account has been suspended and currently I am on business tour to India. I am trying to login but it says me that you cant login as your Sign up was from United States. Kindly help me to login into my account.

My details are as following-
Thank You

chatngox

Reaction score
India is not whitelisted on x10, so you must logging from US or a whitelsited account and looks like youre suspended too. Maybe staff can clearly more.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
so you must logging from US or a whitelsited account
your account's current IP must show the same country code - as the country code you were using to setup your account - when you sign-in to your account

NOTE: Admins can reset the 'country code'

chahalkiller87

Reaction score
your account's current IP must show the same country code - as the country code you were using to setup your account - when you sign-in to your account

NOTE: Admins can reset the 'country code'
Thank you for your response. I hope i can login again and watch my account. I am on business tour in India and using the local internet over here. Kindly help me to login back into my account so that i can manage my website. I will be grateful to you if there is any possibility of assistance from your side.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You stand a better chance of actually getting it sorted if you do post from the account in question. You should be able to login to these forums using the same username as you specified above, with the same password as you login to your portal.

If we can't verify you are the actual owner, we can't make any changes at all to the account.

snpeleme

Reaction score
You stand a better chance of actually getting it sorted if you do post from the account in question. You should be able to login to these forums using the same username as you specified above, with the same password as you login to your portal.

If we can't verify you are the actual owner, we can't make any changes at all to the account.
Dear Anna, Thanks for that reminder. Now i am posting from my actual account. Thanks in advance again for a quick resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.