account susspended "transportation scam site"

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaa.bala92

Reaction score
Do you guys even make any research before applying a suspension? The domain is propriety of Rvspedition SRL a Romanian transportation company who's owner is a friend of mine. I registered the domain back in 2007 and im the domain administrator.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What domain is it that you have registered for the company? The only domain on the account has the extension .x10.mx and that was created here on 07-04-2010.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

To allow us to better serve our customers i am closing this thread which will allow the staff members to see which threads have or haven't been answered, this does not mean we don't wan't to help with your problem. We are fully aware of your problem and request that if you require to reply to your ticket, please just re-open the same ticket using the open thread button. This can be located in the "administrative" drop down menu at the top of the original post.

alaa.bala92

Reaction score
What domain is it that you have registered for the company? The only domain on the account has the extension .x10.mx and that was created here on 07-04-2010.

Im sorry for the late replay but i was very bussy and mostly out of the country with my job. The account also has www.rvspedition.ro as main domain, maybe because of the server problems the domain didn't showed up. Please reconsider my domain suspension.

P.S. rvspedtion.ro current hosting account is suspended for not paying it ( i intend to change the current hosting provider i have ( ROMARG.ro ) )
Thank you,
Alexandru Marin

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
the domain www.rvspedition.ro is not listed in your account.Also the site is pointing to some other nameserver and not of X10's.

Your account only have http://rvspedition.x10.mx/ as main domain as mentioned earlier by calistoy and its suspended under Zero Tolerance.

alaa.bala92

Reaction score
The domain is now pointed to x10hosting nameservers, please check. Let me know if my suspension will be reconsidered becase having my domain pointed to x10hosting nameservers makese lose emails and visitors do to default.cgi page error.

P.S. If confirming my identity helps in any way let me know an email address to send a scan copy of my id.

Thank you,
Alexandru Marin

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
The domain is now pointed to x10hosting nameservers, please check. Let me know if my suspension will be reconsidered becase having my domain pointed to x10hosting nameservers makese lose emails and visitors do to default.cgi page error.

P.S. If confirming my identity helps in any way let me know an email address to send a scan copy of my id.

Thank you,
Alexandru Marin

As mentioned above your suspension is Permanent.This is the final decision.

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score

Thank you,
Alexandru Marin

As mentioned above your suspension is Permanent.This is the final decision.

**Thread Closed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.