Account under inactivity suspension / deleted, not sure why

Status
Not open for further replies.

intricated

Reaction score
Hi, I just happen to want to check my Account Panel today (I hadn't done so for a while), and when I logged in with my forums account, I got the message "The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account."

I've been visiting http://forums.x10hosting.com/ (logged in) at least every week for the past few months, and had no problem receiving e-mail via Google Apps under my domain hosted by x10 (last e-mail via domain address is dated Oct 16th), and was even able to visit my x10 hosted website earlier last week.

Not sure what happened here, and I fear that my x10 free hosting account was completed deleted and I don't know why. I have been pleased with the level of service thus far, and would like to continue with x10, but obviously I prefer to avoid whatever happened here before moving forward in signing up again and re-uploading my entire site if it comes to that.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
what is your cPanel name? We need that to check what has happened.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
you are unfortunately right, your account has been terminated for being in a suspended state for more then 10 days, this is an automated process. It was terminated: October 16th

intricated

Reaction score
Thanks Anna for looking into it. Can you tell what the suspension reason was? I would like to ensure I avoid such a situation again. Assuming I can avoid such a suspension reason again, should I submit a new free hosting account request?

Status
Not open for further replies.