Account Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy.beach

Prime Account
Reaction score
Heya i paid the $45 for 5 years web hosting and i am unsure if there has been a mistake made. It says my packages has been upgrade to prime.

I paid for the illuminated package, not the prime one, so not sure if there has been a mistake made ?

Also i had previously paid to have a load of upgrades done to my free account and these additions have been removed, are they meant to be removed, i thought they would of stayed? Can i get those additions back please ?

Thanks

David

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The Illuminated package includes the Prime Package free of charge. What package did you have before

Thanks,
Brandon

sandy.beach

Prime Account
Reaction score
I had the free hosting and i paid for two double everything's when you had one of your previous special offers, i have the receipt somewhere if you want me to mail it over to you?

I just thought it would go over when i upgraded to Illuminated, but noticed it set it to the Illuminated and nothing got carried over. Is it possible to get the few extra things i had before added back on?

Thanks

David

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The illuminated is on pre-sale right now, but it will not go live until December 1st.
On December 1st when the package goes live your account will be moved on a different server, with the illuminated package. Or at least the process of moving those that bought the illuminated package would start then, depending on number of users that bought it prior to you it may be a little later.

Status
Not open for further replies.