Account Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowedGrinner

Reaction score
Have you met the conditions to be upgraded?

Also, your site has a bit of a lag problem. Not sure if it's just me, but it's definitely there.

caftpx10

Reaction score
Have you met the conditions to be upgraded?

Also, your site has a bit of a lag problem. Not sure if it's just me, but it's definitely there.
Looks like it's all those reques- Oh wait I just scrolled down and I definitely see serious lag and glitching. Just found out that the end of the page is half way the scroll bar shows, which could be to do with it.
--------------------------------
Off-topic (not like this post is on-topic anyway) but I would add an option to mute the audio as one could be in a situation where they wouldn't want (other) audio playing.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

You can request for unmetered disk space once you have used 50% of your current disk space limit. You are currently using 115MB (out of a maximum of 512MB).

Thank you,

caftpx10

Reaction score

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score

caftpx10

Reaction score
looking at the "waterfall" at --> [ http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/cvSoJ0/http://drewfamous.com/ ]
just two of the images are...

[ drewcullen0010.jpg ] is 3.8 MiB

[ drew0021.jpg ] is 2.0 MiB

my old-school math puts just those two at 5.8 MiB

I assume you did not clear your cache between downloads
TBH, I haven't really checked if any of the content was cached (there's a crazy amount of requests). Though what I had noticed was that the first page load was very long.

drewfamo

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the response, I am currently trying to find out why there are so many requests and the lag.. Any suggestions, I am using Wordpress. I already have W3 Cache installed along with image compression.

Status
Not open for further replies.