Account Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazadz

Reaction score
I would like to double my hosting space so I went to the upgrades page and chose the relevant option. The order goes fine until I'm asked to sign in to my account, I enter the e-mail I registered with and it is unrecognized, then I tried for a password reminder, but when I enter my e-mail for that, it is also unrecognized. I know it's the correct e-mail because I still have the welcome e-mails from x10 in that e-mail inbox.
Will I have to do this over the phone or could someone please suggest a solution?

Update: I found some references to ad-supported plans which give you access to more storage space, is this why I am having problems, because I am not on an ad-supported plan? Is the payment option an alternative or do you have to get advertising and then pay for the upgrade?

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
The email address associated with your account has the username aprdaz. Could you verify that that's the email address that you're checking?

dazadz

Reaction score
Yes that's correct, I am inputting that e-mail address and it's still not working.

master257

Reaction score
there is a difference between a free hosting account and premium, i just upgraded and you have to make a new account using your email.

dazadz

Reaction score
Yeah, I think I may have just figured that out, I tried creating a new account instead of logging in with a current one when I got to that stage and the order has gone through, I just hope the system knows to apply the upgrade to my account now!

master257

Reaction score
im pretty sure you have to send in a ticket for them to change all your files over to the new server before that happens im quite confused as to how it works aswell since im new to it too

Status
Not open for further replies.