accoutn susspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiftach1016

Reaction score
Sorry I did not reealise that I was not allowed to host any proxys on my account with x10. it was for experimental use only. I would love to continue to use my x10 account as its awesome. Please delete my "proxy" folder under the "public_html" folder and I will continue to use my account as normal.

My apologies

Yiftach

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't do. Proxies are clearly disallowed by our ToS

Further more your account appears to be used as file storage for information and tools to crack xbox games, which is also disallowed by our ToS. And your link to a torrent site that is commonly used for distributing warez does surely not help your case either.

The account will remain suspended until automatically terminated, which will be in no less then 14 days from the day it got suspended.

yiftach1016

Reaction score
Can't do. Proxies are clearly disallowed by our ToS

Further more your account appears to be used as file storage for information and tools to crack xbox games, which is also disallowed by our ToS. And your link to a torrent site that is commonly used for distributing warez does surely not help your case either.

The account will remain suspended until automatically terminated, which will be in no less then 14 days from the day it got suspended.

Hi Anna, Thank you for your reply

I did just now read all your terms and conditions. I am in thr wrong in the case of the proxy... You are correct and i did not know before hand. I do apologies for this. It was an honest mistake on my behalf.

In the matter of the Link to "www.thepiratebay.org" while reading your Terms and conditions no where did I find that LINKING to torrent sites (which are by the way legal... Not sure if you know but google.com also store .torrent files on their cache servers)

and concerning the "YIFY" folder. this too is not illegal and does not violet any of your x10 terms and conditions (unless I did not read correctly) reverse engineering on console is totally legal and also the backing up of console games is also fine (Note, I do not store any of the media/games on the site, merely the LEGAL tools for it)

I understand that i will most likely not get my account activated again since I breeches the Terms and conditions (the proxy deal) But I must ask you:

Can you please ZIP the folder named "Saved Keys" it is under the "YIFY" folder. and send it to me by email to: yiftachswr@gmail.com

I would be very grateful if you could do that for me, that folder contain no illegal documents or files, none of which certainly breech anyone's terms and conditions. (it has the back up serial numbers of xbox consoles and their current firmware)
Please, please could you do this for me. I really am in need of this folder.

Thanks you

Yiftach

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
As you would have seen in the ToS, we do not provide backups for sites under a permanent suspension for violating the ToS.

As for the link to the torrent site, this part is applicable:
ToS said:
* Warez: Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc... This also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.
By linking to a site used for spreading such material, that does violate the ToS.

yiftach1016

Reaction score
As you would have seen in the ToS, we do not provide backups for sites under a permanent suspension for violating the ToS.

As for the link to the torrent site, this part is applicable:

By linking to a site used for spreading such material, that does violate the ToS.

I do hope you realise that all of the torrents accessable from pirate bay are accessable from http://www.google.com too, thus I have done no worse by the ToS than anyone who links to http://www.google.com

In support of this I present two links:

1) *edited*

This demonstrates how one may use the Google search engine to find the .torrent files in order to initiate the P2P file exchange of 'warez.'

2) *edited*

This demonstrates, (as it is the Google cached files on their server,) that the .torrent information is actually hosted on Google owned servers, further reinforcing my point that linking to http://www.google.com is in violation of x10 ToS just as much as is linking to pirate bay

I could therefore conclude that any action taken against users who link to The Pirate Bay as opposed to users who might link to Google is merely a direct result of prejudice borne entirely upon the shoulders of a negative stigma associated with The Pirate Bay by x10 Staff.

In conclusion I would like to re-iterate that the only true way therefore in which I have breached the x10 ToS is with the proxy, which as I have already stated, I was unaware of that particular term.
Furthermore, I would also re-iterate my request for the contents of the YIFY/Saved Keys folder to be e-mailed to me at yiftachswr@gmail.com; bearing in mind the fact that said folder contains absolutely no illegal material. (See previous post for laws concerning flashing of X-Box consoles.)

Expectantly Yours,

-Yiftach

Last edited by a moderator:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Where is your previous post? Your post count is only 3 and all three posts are in this thread. What is your question?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
One of OP's posts was in moderated status until a few moments ago and moderated posts are only visible to moderators and OP.
However, that does not change anything regarding the account status.

Anna has very clearly addressed your issue issue quoting relevant parts of the terms of service.
You violated the terms of service, (which you agreed to at signup), and you admitted to violating the terms of service in one of your previous posts:
"In conclusion I would like to re-iterate that the only true way therefore in which I have breached the x10 ToS is with the proxy, which as I have already stated, I was unaware of that particular term."
Had you read the terms of service you agreed to you would have been aware.

Also from the Terms Of Service :
"If an account is suspended for a breach of the terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended."

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Google is not explicitly used for distributing torrents, or for making them easy to find, it is not googles sole purpose to distribute such material, there's a big difference there.

The pirate bay has as its purpose to distribute files, and make it easy to find them, using the torrents protocol. Admittedly, some torrents are legit, most of them that can be found on the pirate bay are not though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.