activate new domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

monalisa

Reaction score
I'd like to request for a new domain, I'm not sure if this is the right way to do it, if not then please tell me the right way. I'm still having some confusion and difficulties navigating around your website. Please make them user friendly if you could...

monalisa

Reaction score
You can change your main domain through account panel (https://x10hosting.com/control)

You find the option under Hosting -> Modify Domain.

I don't want to change my existing domain, I want to make a new one. I have siteNumberOne.com, I want to make siteNumberTwo.com and still keep siteNumberOne.com as it is. Is this possible or do I need to make a new account with a different email address?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Go back to your account panel and click on Hosting at the top. Scroll down a little and then click on the "Login to cPanel" button. You should now be in your cPanel. Look for the domain buttons that say Addon Domain and Parked Domain.

If you want do to a completely different site, then click on Addon Domain, and choose what you want for a new domain like when you first signed up for an account. This will create a subdomain directory for you to put your new site in. You'll find that new directory/folder inside your root folder when you look in the file manager. The name of that directory will usually be the new domain name that you chose.

But if you want another domain name that goes to the same site as your main domain, then click on Parked Domain instead, and choose what you want for a new domain like when you first signed up for an account. Make sure that it's pointed to your root directory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.