Ad-enhanced Account Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

danprobo

Reaction score
Dear x10Hosting staff,

I want to upgrade my account from an ad-free package to ad-enhanced advanced package. I've included the necessary code into all my websites.

But why ads do not appear on all pages of my website?

The following are my websites:
www.xpsdev.com (new website)
www.danprobo.co.cc
www.danetsoft.co.cc

Thanks,

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear x10Hosting staff,

I want to upgrade my account from an ad-free package to ad-enhanced advanced package. I've included the necessary code into all my websites.

But why ads do not appear on all pages of my website?

The following are my websites:
www.xpsdev.com (new website)
www.danprobo.co.cc
www.danetsoft.co.cc

Thanks,
You need to include the specified code directly in the drupal template you are using, so that the ads are viewable from every single page in your website. As you said that you've included the javascript, make sure drupal is not using a cached copy, and clear it in that case.

- xav0989

danprobo

Reaction score
You need to include the specified code directly in the drupal template you are using, so that the ads are viewable from every single page in your website. As you said that you've included the javascript, make sure drupal is not using a cached copy, and clear it in that case.

- xav0989

Thank you for your response,

I've made a new block and insert the code there, then I put the new block at the region of my website, so should x10Hosting ad will automatically appear on all my pages. It's work when I add "AddThis" widget.

You mean I have to directly edit the templates? OK, I'll try that.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes you have to edit the template yourself and the ads must be on header area so that the visitor don`t need to scroll the page to see ads..

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes you have to edit the template yourself and the ads must be on header area so that the visitor don`t need to scroll the page to see ads..
Actually, adding a block should work just fine, as long as it is visible on all pages.

Placement in the header area is only required for ad-enhanced corporate ads, for advanced they can be placed anywhere.

In any case I'll escalate this into ticket area as the upgrade can only be done by staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.