Ad-Enhanced Sign-Ups Off

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have temporarily shut sign-ups off for ad-enhanced accounts.

We will be running some maintenance scripts on the server for the next 24-48 hours.

-Corey

Sanosuke

Reaction score
Thank you. I'm on Ad-Enhanced and my site has been down the entire day. Hope you can fix this. :)

mralgebra

Reaction score
This is affecting my ad-free account, my Joomla installation can't connect to the mysql and the CPanel isn't loading

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, i would just like to remind you, please don't post support requests here, they will not be answered.

There is no way it is affecting Ad-Free, they are on totally different servers. Please create a thread in Free-hosting to have your issues sorted.

Thank you.

T

themasterrocker

Hopefully this will sort stoli out once and for all! hopefully you're taking it off to be cleaned up, I heard it's really tacky and something needs to be done!

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
It seems that you are working on sign-up scripts and the post says sign-ups are down, so, why is Http also down?
Also, stoli's been in problems since the past whole week and the uptime seems to be nil. as whenever i try accessing my website, i find in a Page not Found error and my account panel reports :
upl8607531142.png

I hope you are able to fix this soon, because i may have lost many visitors in the last period.

Regards,
- Ashwin

Amaranth

Reaction score
Does this mean that the sign ups are also off? I signed up 11 hours ago and still haven't got the email where it says that the server or something has created my account.

Scott

Reaction score
As Hellsheep said, Please do NOT post support requests here.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Does this mean that the sign ups are also off? I signed up 11 hours ago and still haven't got the email where it says that the server or something has created my account.

Yes signups are off. Says it right in the first post. You'll get a email saying your account was created when they are turned back on.

I have temporarily shut sign-ups off for ad-enhanced accounts.

Last edited:

gruponov

Reaction score
It is impossible that afresh(again) this damaged one I have a not lucrative page of poor defense of animals of them COREY ALEJANDRO that I do.
www.gruponovha.com

nyanko

Reaction score
and stoli still dead T_T, bad week for my gaming server xD

Last edited:

jalet

Reaction score
Hi, do you have an estimate of when things are gonna be running as almost always? I've been really affected because of the continuous downs of apache. I hope you can fix everything really soon and in an accurate way.
Regards

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, so far no updates from the admins, but they are working to keep the scripts running and ensure that all the inactive accounts are terminated off Stoli. This will improve uptime majorly. Although this downtime really makes people suffer, it's sometimes necessary to do a full clean out to ensure a better service.

If we here anymore, we will let you know.

So far, no estimate, but i can tell you there is: 3235 suspended accounts on stoli, 1819 active accounts which leaves a total of 5054 accounts.

I'd estimate another day or two before all the inactive accounts are terminated.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Wow, that's a lot of inactive accounts. I think the majority of Stoli's troubles will be gone when those get axed (which means better uptime for me :))

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Since this is causing downtime anyway I'm going to speed up the scripts to remove the accounts.

-Corey

derk4392

Reaction score
Thanks so much. :bowhs: :D cant wait til its back up and we dont have so many suspended. faster loads i hope

hmmm.... i like this smily :thefinger: not that it means anything here but its funny as hell