Add domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanubisx

Reaction score
Buenas, estoy intentando añadir un dominio a la cuenta y me sale el siguiente mensaje.

"Unable to add the domain name − Using nameservers with the following IPs: 46.16.61.24,46.16.60.60,95.211.8.207
Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver."

El tema es que el dominio lo tengo alojado en un servidor de dns (no lo puedo cambiar) lo que he echo con otros hosting, fue hacer un redireccionamiento IP.

Hay alguna posibilidad de agregar el dominio pero sin necesidad de modificar los dns del dominio??

Gracias

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Might get a reply faster if you use English as that would be the language we do support in officially as only a few would know Spanish (at least I think it is Spanish you are using).

That said, given the error message, the issue is that you have not set the domain to use our name servers at your registrar, the name servers to use are:
ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

xanubisx

Reaction score
Sorry, a few years ago had a section for Spanish, I thought it was still.

In the previous post I have explained that i don't have the ability to change the DNS of the domain, but I can point an A register to one IP, this what I have done with other hosting. Is there a way to include my domain without the need to change the DNS?

Status
Not open for further replies.