Add gamesites here

Coolmaty

Reaction score
Hey guys,

hmm, i was wondering whether doing this will help me and you both but not break any sort of rules:nuts:.

I recently hosted a topsite specifically for gaming but have got only 3 sites registered and wasting a hell time in optimizing.

In anyways, if you own any game servers, gamesites, game mud's, game forums, game guides or any of the sort that relates itself eternally to gaming can be included in it:biggrin:.

Just check the site: http://www.mmopg.co.cc
If you wish to register: http://www.mmopg.co.cc/index.php?a=join

EN: You can give any comments, suggestions here so that it will help the sites performance.

PS:No Flames intended.

Regards

Coolmaty

Reaction score
Aw, i wanted atleast some people to register their gamesites with me:mad:.
I know its not a best place for it though, atleast with some Web Wizards here like you could help me get some members and traffic ideas.

Siaram

Reaction score
Overall, not a bad site. So do the first 3 of us members get free lifetime ads on the site? haha

Uhmmm, just a suggestion or two. It is a little AD heavy already for a new site and sometimes all that flash and stuff annoys or distracts people. You don't need it yet. Try to present yourself s more of an ad-fre kinda site. Trust me, unil you have thousands of members, the ads won't really help anyhow. ;)

And secondly, could you make a way to EDIT our game description and such. I could make a better description, but can't edit it in any way.

But not bad and looks like you put a lot of work into it so good job. :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I just signed up :) Hope I did put my site into the correct area, it did seem most suitable to me
Siaram: I found how to edit the info straight away after logging in, under "User control panel"

Last edited:

NaHoW

Reaction score
Have a look at funorb.com. It's a site with games from the makers of runescape. If you want info about all the games or if you need support. Take a look at mmo-world.tk under browser based->funorb->games