Add on domain problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenitie97

Reaction score
I have been trying to add my domain "woodbridgeyardsale.com" to the Add on Domains and am not seeing it listed in the list of added on domains but am seeing the folder created in the file manager, but am seeing the dreadful cgi error page if I visit the domain.

Nameservers have been active for over 48hours and are active on trace routes.

Thanks for any help that you can give.

---------- Post added 11-26-2010 at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-25-2010 at 10:57 PM ----------

Not sure if I should open another thread but will try and just place it in here...I am running e107 and installed it through the Softaculous panel in CP. for my main account "reddtessa.x10.bz" I am getting a lot of "Internal Server Error" messages when any of the plugins built into the cms are accessed.

Last edited:

serenitie97

Reaction score
Just wondered if this has been looked into yet?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Argh! lol...we have got to be being pests and I am so sorry but now my main domain reddtessa.x10.bz is now out of wack with the defaultwebpage.cgi page

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
reddtessa.x10.bz is back in order, just a small glitch. You might need to clear browser cache.

Regarding the domain woodbridgeyardsale.com, without it being present in cPanel, the system would likely not know what content to serve, which is why it throws up the default page for that domain.

I just tried re-adding it for you, and it gets added to one part of the system, but apparently not the other, as it does not show in cPanel. The domain was however added to the vhost, which means that right now it would show up the content from the folder, but eventually the system will do a re-check and if it is still missing in cPanel at that point it would likely be removed from vhost as well.

I'll see if I can find out why, and how to sort it, or if that fails, find someone that can sort it.

Status
Not open for further replies.