Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocum

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by noivel, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noivel

noivel New Member

domaine create-server.com
    server type Chopin.x10

Dont know everything was cool! But then i try to open my page and get this mistake!!! When I connected to the my FTP it shows emty folder all files missed !!!
    WTH please reply me fast as U can !!!
  2. garrettroyce

garrettroyce Generally Helpful Member Community Support

Re: Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorD

This is a known issue, if you read the updates section. Please submit a ticket and wait for a response from the staff. It may take more than a few hours because many people have this issue. Your files are not lost, they will be returned to you.

http://support.x10hosting.com
  3. tadueszkwasniewski

tadueszkwasniewski New Member

Re: Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorD

Same problem reported here: http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/98515-problem-when-viewing-my-website.html

I'm missing that, even having read all the updates. Could you direct me to a post talking about that error? It's a ~10 hours old ftpd/hdd issue, and on Chopin - a server that wasn't ment to be transferred to anywhere (and it WAS working ok after the upgrade, really).
  4. danprobo

danprobo New Member

Ya i got that error message too, i wait for 1 day but still error so i submitted a ticket. I have transfered from stoli to chopin server.
  5. zubair12

zubair12 Banned

transfer solve your problem?????
  6. danprobo

danprobo New Member

No, first i have transfered to chopin from stoli then i got that error message.

Hey my domain work fine now (Corey fix my problems).

Thanks Corey
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  7. zen-r

zen-r Active Member

8. noivel

noivel New Member

So I need submit a supoort ticket to solve this problem or no ? What i have to do to get my site work again ?
  9. danprobo

danprobo New Member

Ya i think you should submit a support ticket with subject 403 error message (forbidden).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.