Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocum

Status
Not open for further replies.

noivel

Reaction score
domaine create-server.com
server type Chopin.x10

Dont know everything was cool! But then i try to open my page and get this mistake!!! When I connected to the my FTP it shows emty folder all files missed !!!
WTH please reply me fast as U can !!!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorD

This is a known issue, if you read the updates section. Please submit a ticket and wait for a response from the staff. It may take more than a few hours because many people have this issue. Your files are not lost, they will be returned to you.

http://support.x10hosting.com

tadueszkwasniewski

Reaction score
Re: Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorD

Same problem reported here: http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/98515-problem-when-viewing-my-website.html

This is a known issue, if you read the updates section.
I'm missing that, even having read all the updates. Could you direct me to a post talking about that error? It's a ~10 hours old ftpd/hdd issue, and on Chopin - a server that wasn't ment to be transferred to anywhere (and it WAS working ok after the upgrade, really).

danprobo

Reaction score

Ya i got that error message too, i wait for 1 day but still error so i submitted a ticket. I have transfered from stoli to chopin server.

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score

transfer solve your problem?????

danprobo

Reaction score

transfer solve your problem?????

No, first i have transfered to chopin from stoli then i got that error message.

Hey my domain work fine now (Corey fix my problems).

Thanks Corey

Last edited:

noivel

Reaction score

403 Errors...
If you are getting a 403 error you are most likely on Chopin... please create a support ticket and have 403 error in your ticket subject somewhere. This was caused by our backup software screwing up a restore and overwriting file permissions. It is an easy fix. Again, make sure you include 403 error in your subject so it can be seen and taken care of as quickly as possible.

So I need submit a supoort ticket to solve this problem or no ? What i have to do to get my site work again ?

Last edited:

danprobo

Reaction score

So I need submit a supoort ticket to solve this problem or no ? What i have to do to get my site work again ?

Ya i think you should submit a support ticket with subject 403 error message (forbidden).

Status
Not open for further replies.