Addon domain can't be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephe91

Reaction score
I have tried addon domain process for 3 domain names (.ml, .ga, .biz) with 2 domain registrars (freenom and namecheap).
Still showing this error message. Another problem is the ftp account is said to be created, but it is not showing.
error 01.png

sites7coding

Reaction score
yes i am also experiencing the same issue. Please fix it. I would like to host my website :/

sites7coding

Reaction score
i know they will help us. i hope..

yeah we hope, I have an idea for a website and i wanna get it in motion and hope i can get somewhere with it. I even have a legal license for IPB that i just bought today that i would love to use.

Kinda hard when the host has a domain issue.

Im staff on an offshore webhost and that host was experiencing the same domain issue in cPanel as X10 is right now, I'd go to the offshore host but we're still offline due to chargeback dinks but we'll be back up soon but anyways point is this is the second host i know of that has a domain issue in cPanel. I'm starting to think its just cPanel not being able to do a whois search on the domains :/ I hope this gets fixed soon.

ace_case

Reaction score
Have you verified the name servers are being set properly, and are properly propagating?

sites7coding

Reaction score
Have you verified the name servers are being set properly, and are properly propagating?

Na i have tried many domains, They all propagate properly and i have verified the name servers are entered correctly. This is something i would not have missed as i have been doing websites for 4 or 5 years and im staff on an offshore webhosting company. I would know to double check these first. Its not an issue with the domain its an issue with X10 somewhere.

stephe91

Reaction score
i am sure my nameservers are correct.
we are talking about different domain names
with different nameservers here. all of them
are being rejected by x10 hosting.

stephe91

Reaction score
Na i have tried many domains, They all propagate properly and i have verified the name servers are entered correctly. This is something i would not have missed as i have been doing websites for 4 or 5 years and im staff on an offshore webhosting company. I would know to double check these first. Its not an issue with the domain its an issue with X10 somewhere.
maybe inside x10 or whatever software that is involved in
adding the new domain names.

sites7coding

Reaction score
maybe inside x10 or whatever software that is involved in
adding the new domain names.

I am almost certain that the issue is with a DNS resolver in cPanel, Either its an issue with the DNS handler(s) / resolver(s) or its an issue in cPanel itself that needs to be fixed. But its not something with the domains obviously since the domains are setup correctly.

stephe91

Reaction score
I am almost certain that the issue is with a DNS resolver in cPanel, Either its an issue with the DNS handler(s) / resolver(s) or its an issue in cPanel itself that needs to be fixed. But its not something with the domains obviously since the domains are setup correctly.
yeah. i am also checking other threads, they've got the same error
message. im just not posting on their threads to intensify the problem.

stephe91

Reaction score
i am still testing it from time to time, same error. are you still having same situation?

sites7coding

Reaction score
i am in the "waiting mode". trying to find cheap hosting sites now..

I am also tempted to find another host already until i can use an offshore server since i have no limits being as im staff. but anyways i wish this issue would get resolved.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Please could you tell us what the domain name is?

sites7coding

Reaction score
This is just unacceptable from a webhost....

Even a Post2Host offshore webhosting company has an issue resolved within 2 days usually. This is even a free hosting / paid hosting company and we're still waiting to have this resolved. Unacceptable and unreliable. The company im staff on is not only a Post2Host offshore company but we had a paid side too, We ran both a Post2Host and a Paid side of the company and the paid side took priority over the Post2Host but we still had staff on 24/7 voluntarily and all issues were resolved usually within an hour or less and the maximum was a day unless we had to wait for a higher staff member to dig deeper into the issue. We also only have 3 staff members on the Post2Host side right now, myself, an admin and the chief admin for the P2H as the owner of the domain is rarely seen and the owner of the hosting company was too busy was the Paid side. but now that paid side is gone due to chargeback dicks and were waiting to get our P2H back up cause of the chargebacks and thiefs which caused our servers to go down.

The point is we only have 3 active staff members on the Post2Host side of the host and ALL issues are usually resolved within an hour unless we have to wait for someone higher to dig deeper into an issue and this host X10hosting has both paid and free and a lot more staff than the company P2H that i moderate on.

This is highly unacceptable for a company and this is where a lot of people would say that X10hosting is an unreliable webhost. Its sad when a Post2Host offshore webhosting company (very few exist) is still way better and way more reliable than a company that has free and paid hosting and is an Onshore company and i don't want to say the staff here are paid but i don't want to say there voluntary either as i don't know that information but i would love to have this issue resolved.

Please, Get this fixed. This is nuts and is an active issue over many people that would like to host there site here and is an active issue on the host. this is just unacceptable and not right. Please fix this ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.