addondomain Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgrpdl

Reaction score
Dear sir,

2hrs ago i added one addon domain (.co.cc) and when i checked the site it redirected me to

http://staff.x10hosting.com/suspended.page/

I'm just wondering why my new addon site is suspended??? The New site is Non profit public forum for IT Student's.
Beside that i'v not even complete the smf installation.

Thank you and hope to get reply on this.

+
P.S I Checked my main site and it's fine. "No suspend".
But to my Addondomain it says Suspension

Last edited:

athiwatc

Reaction score
I'v not even complete the smf installation <<<
If you don't have anything on your website you will be suspended.
Also if you don't login the forum.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
if you can't get the reason by clicking "check suspension reason" you need to submit a support ticket to get the reason, as this forum is for community support and not official.

I find it very odd though that your addon is suspended and not the main site. However if the domain is one you recently accuired it might be due to someone else having it a while back and getting it suspended, and there's some remaining redirects for that domain in the system, but I can't tell for sure, nor can I do something about it, only staff can.

Reaction score
I've just checked through the check suspension reason and it appears it's not actually suspended.

Can you tell us if you're still having this problem? It might say you are still but you're not (or it could even be the opposite way round) - at the moment it seems at the backend of things it's taking a little longer than it should to get itself set right.

sgrpdl

Reaction score
My addon site is working now fren* now it does not redirect to suspension page.

Thanx every body.

Mitch

Reaction score
Problem fixed, so i am going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.