adenhanced upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Add one of the following to every publicly viewable page on your site and then post back here for a staff to manually upgrade your account.

Advanced:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?advanced"></script>

Corporate:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?corporate"></script>

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Your page is giving a directory listing please make shure the wordpress index.php file is in the main directory of your site.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
i can't get the code to work on my wordpress site!

There is an issue with the ad server right now and the ads might not work. However, it has been mentioned earlier that for now, the staff will check your source code to see if the code is there and upgrade your account. The ads will work again soon.

thebingsta

Reaction score
i have got a index.html file that i had to add, as the folders in my account i cannot delete!
it has got the adenhanced-corpral service.

and would now wish to upgrade and get support on the ftp manager.
as i do not have permission to delete my files, using ftp access and the webftp control pannel

Thanks!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The ad-enhanced packages has been removed to be replaced with unlimited space and b/w on June 1.

If you need more databases etc you would need to buy the double all package or a paid plan

thebingsta

Reaction score
Re: adenhanced upgrade (no-longer in use!)

hi,
this is silly, i think adenhanced was a good idea, now your saying you have removed this?
what about if i want to have, the other installer, and more databases? (ad enhanced allowed people to have more, for free, but at a cost to there site, and an advertisement for x10hosting, if you would take my advice Adenhanced is the best thing, one of the reasons why i choose to be with X10Hosting,

You got more revenue from people with ads than people without ads!

You have more than tempted me to ask you to close my account! (don't)

Status
Not open for further replies.