Adobe CS3 vs Adobe CS4

zacheri

Reaction score
Hi gurus, is there a big difference with the Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 and the Adobe Dreamweaver CS4? appreciate your inputs, thanks :)

reichiru

Reaction score
You mean Photoshop, right? I heard that there's not much difference, just CS4 is easier to navigate and use apparently. I don't know for certain though, I got this information second-hand.

zacheri

Reaction score
Nope... I'm pertaining to Adobe Dreamweaver CS3...not photoshop...

intertec

Reaction score
Dreamweaver CS4 has been a majour upgrade and I reccomend it. Its much faster and if you are into coding, there is a lot of new features that make it much easier, and the live update is a great feature!

zacheri

Reaction score
i see... thanks. you mean it will be a lot easier for me to learn it when I've used CS3?

max2017

Reaction score
If you want to use DreamWeaver more easier you sould upgrade to CS4, i think that its more faster than CS3 and it have alot of new features, try it! :)

pstitch

Reaction score
Dreamweaver CS4 is better than CS3 not sure it's worth the cost of upgrading...but that will be for you to decide.(its a $200.00 upgrade) It has a completely new interfacewhich I like and it is easier to use.:biggthump

dbojan

Reaction score
If you already have cs3 you don't need to upgrade to cs4.

birrdesigns

Reaction score
Dreamweaver CS4 has many new features and I find it much easier to use. If you already know CS3 then it is easy to learn the new program.

JuniorD

Reaction score
Hi gurus, is there a big difference with the Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 and the Adobe Dreamweaver CS4? appreciate your inputs, thanks :)

Dreamweaver Cs4 has a very large update on the LiveView, and has a few more coding updates and whatnot. Thats just about it. Photoshop CS4, if you're interested, really only added a few more doo-dads and added the 3D image editor.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As people have said before DW CS4 is much better then CS3 but I find Fireworks CS4 almost impossible to work with. Too many times it ends up consuming 1GB of RAM or simply crashing with an error. I love Fireworks and I'll continue using it hoping that next update will sort thing out cos I thing last one did make it a little bit better.

Photoshop is slightly better but nothing spectacular.