AdSense Disabled-Invalid Activity?

wifiber

Reaction score
I got this email from Google Adsense, explaining that my account was disabled.
Apparently this is probably the worst message you could receive from Google advertising and there is less than little chance of getting it recovered.

The first part of the message reads:
After reviewing our records, we've determined that your AdSense account
poses a risk of generating invalid activity. Because we have a
responsibility to protect our AdWords advertisers from inflated costs due
to invalid activity, we've found it necessary to disable your AdSense
account.

So basically this means that if too many people click the advertisements on your page they just disable it (either that or they think I was clicking my own ads, which I wasn't)? Sounds more like a way to advertise for free- act like the person is getting the money and just when the AdSense user meets payment threshold, Google takes the money back. To keep profits? :confused:

Is there something I am missing here? Is there any way to get my money back??

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Ask for a full explanation.

Google does not need your money.

wifiber

Reaction score
Well, that's what I am trying to figure out. How can I contact them about this sort of thing and actually do something to get it back?
If not then it just seems like it's an easy way to advertise and get their money back.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You were doing business with them. You should be able to figure out a way to contact them.

And again. Google doesn't need your money. If what you claims were true, the negative publicity would cost them plenty.

Therefor, I assume that you are wrong and Google had legitimate concerns about your site.

wifiber

Reaction score
You were doing business with them. You should be able to figure out a way to contact them.

And again. Google doesn't need your money. If what you claims were true, the negative publicity would cost them plenty.

Therefor, I assume that you are wrong and Google had legitimate concerns about your site.

Well, you know what they say about the word assume. My account was unexpectedly shut down for a "risk of invalid activity", putting an ad on a site index where it will get clicks should not be considered invalid activity. Nothing about my site should have caused a risk of invalid activity, and no offence, but I don't think you are in any position to say that there was legitimate reason or assume that something else happened. That is why I am simply looking for an email or number. I searched and found https://google.com/adsense/contact but that is still not a way to actually contact Google.

Of course they don't need my money, being a massive company... But it sure seems like they are reluctant to pay AdSense users. I was skeptical when other users said the same thing, but now it happened to me. I made payment threshold without clicking my own ads and abiding by all of Google AdSense rules, got the PIN in my mailbox in a letter from Google, I don't see any reason it should have been cancelled.

I see where to do an appeal, but nowhere to ask and actually get a hold of them. I also tried the AdSense forums, apparently you can not actually get a hold of Google's official staff that way either.

No one else knows of a way to actually contact Google, by email or other?

Last edited:

manjitynr98

Reaction score
in my opinion disabled adsense account is rarely reinstated i have never heard of it. so no option to get money back .you can try other option adbrite clicksor bidvertiser etc you must use exit junction it has unique concept. for detailed info you can visit here

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
"Invalid activity" includes things like content farming and keyword spamming -- in other words, the same sort of things that Google regards as black-hat SEO -- and anything that triggers their "shady content" detector is going to affect your AdSense rating.

Keep in mind that Google's customers are the advertisers, not web users or content creators (you're the product they're selling) and that for programs like AdWords they do have a responsibility to their customers to ensure that targeted ads are seen by targeted users. That applies both to the advertising itself, and to search (if Google's search results drop too much in quality, they lose users, which means that their search results page AdWords lose value to their customers). Anything that even smells like it's inorganic (content created specifically to attract high-ticket/high-bid AdWords) occurring on a regular basis will eventually get your account nuked, and getting off of the bad-boy list at Google isn't even close to easy -- you would need to demonstrate a conspicuous and sustained change to what could be considered high-quality content (value-added or original and transparent* content not using spammy SEO techniques). If you fall afoul of Panda or are hit too many times with the Chrome Personal Block List extension, you're going to be spanked.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
poses a risk of generating invalid activity

That phrase normally gets used when somebody has set the adsense colour scheme for text links to closely resemble that of the sites own internal links. You can blend ads making them compliment the layout but not look like part of the layout. Google webmaster guidelines state that sort of shenaningins is not allowed and that adverts should be easily distinguishable from page content. I don't recall what Adbrite's guidlines are on the matter but as you seem to doing the same thing currently with them it might be worth checking up on the TOS small print.

manjitynr98

Reaction score
google adsense is leader in advertising but if disabled or want to earn more then you can use other options also like i am using for detail visit my blog . currently i am upgrading my forum. see the option and unique concept available to you

lnxx10bz

Reaction score
Google is pretty strict and their bots that determine this activity can produce plenty of false positives. Unfortunately, Google isn't known for their customer support especially Adsense publishers so getting your account back is unlikely.

amisopno91

Reaction score
Its true.. Its quite impossible for you to get back your account unless you can prove your activities very accurately to their executives.. But its not possible in 99 cases.

walidno1

Reaction score
I got the same message. I contacted them, they said google banned x10hosting.com so all subdomains like my site has been affected...sounds stupid but what can ya do?!

rajdeep01

Banned
Reaction score
I was earning as good as you with Google AdSense and I am happy with my earning but one day I got a mail from Google AdSense that your account is disabled because of invalid click. Invalid click I have not clicked on my ads how can Google disable my account, what about my earning, I got cheated Google can’t do so I will see them, this is unfair.

blogdum

Reaction score
It was your bad time. try finding other alternatives is the best option.