Adsense

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you can do nothing (if you are in india). mine was accepted after 1.5 months (maybe because of Christmas and New Year holidays).

Some tips.

1. Unique and useful contents on a particular keyword
2. Add your site link on your forum signature
3. Ask your friends to visit your site daily.
4. Use plus one button and ask your friends to click on it.

Some other suggestion(s)

1. Google India is very strict about Address. Before asking for review make sure that you have the same address (word by word) in your associated email account, your domain name and in your adsense participation form.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Did they say why?

Often Google will reject a website because of poor quality content, or is under construction
without a link to your website it is hard to know exactly why they rejected you.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
they tell the reason behind a reject

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Follow Google's AdSense TOS (no content explicitly prohibited by the TOS), and use a domain that Google doesn't consider "poison" (like co.cc, which has been banned from AdSense). Just as x10Hosting has had to block entire countries from signing up for free hosting as a way to control abuse (it's easier to do without the 20% compliers than it is to police and undo the damage caused by the 80% abusers), Google has decided to forgo the tiny amount of revenue it might make from a few sites using some free domains rather than handle the AdWords abuse complaints caused by people deliberately gaming he system (like, by using "mechanical Turk" click farms and PTC schemes). Get a "clean" domain and play by the rules.

kaushal.aniket26

Reaction score
Your site must have 5-10 original posts. And after that just keep applying. They will reject few times but you keep on applying. After applying for 6-7 times, you'll get approved.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site must have 5-10 original posts. And after that just keep applying. They will reject few times but you keep on applying. After applying for 6-7 times, you'll get approved.

That's not a proper way. Maybe you were fortunate enough to get approved after 6-7 rejects. Everybody not as fortunate as you. I have two adsense accounts. One for my personal websites and one for others. And both are accepted on first try.

gouri78

Reaction score
you can do nothing (if you are in india). mine was accepted after 1.5 months (maybe because of Christmas and New Year holidays).

Some tips.

1. Unique and useful contents on a particular keyword
2. Add your site link on your forum signature
3. Ask your friends to visit your site daily.
4. Use plus one button and ask your friends to click on it.

Some other suggestion(s)

1. Google India is very strict about Address. Before asking for review make sure that you have the same address (word by word) in your associated email account, your domain name and in your adsense participation form.

nice tips i did same

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
http://getappz.tk This is my website, anyone can tell me that google adsense should approve this site or not...????

They are rude. They are not going to accept your site with .tk domain (perhaps!) your site looks nice. buy a domain, wait for 6 months and apply.

getappz

Reaction score
Thanks for advice.....

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

They are rude. They are not going to accept your site with .tk domain (perhaps!) your site looks nice. buy a domain, wait for 6 months and apply.

Google Adsense reply:
We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below. Issues: - Page type --------------------- Further detail: Page type: Your website is a type of website that we do not currently accept into our program. Such websites include, but are not limited to, chat sites, sites that drive traffic through cybersquatting, and sites that use excessive keywords in the content or code of their pages. ---------------------

What should i do to approve my website...

Last edited:

doll4task13

Reaction score

It is always advisable to use purchased domains rather than free domains like dot tk or co.cc.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Google Adsense reply:
We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below. Issues: - Page type --------------------- Further detail: Page type: Your website is a type of website that we do not currently accept into our program. Such websites include, but are not limited to, chat sites, sites that drive traffic through cybersquatting, and sites that use excessive keywords in the content or code of their pages. ---------------------

Well, unless your site is a chat site, it sounds like Google has determined (to their satisfaction) that your site is designed to interfere with an organic search for products or services likely to be advertised on your site. That means that advertisers are forced to compete with you in searches for their own products, and then have to pay for clicks through to their own site, which (for obvious reasons) doesn't make advertisers happy at all. If your site is a product review site, then you need to provide free (normal) links to the products you review. If your site is designed to be a paywall between the consumer and the product, though, then don't expect any help from Google -- they're not going to risk losing their AdWords clients for your benefit.