Affiliate Beta Test

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

We will be officially opening the affiliate system for public beta testing.

If you'd like to sign-up please go here: http://x10hosting.com/affiliates

Everyone is welcome to sign-up now, we will only be approving 5 to 10 new members each day though. Once approved you can start earning money for referring people to free hosting. We have a fairly large list of banners of all sizes for you to use.

Currently for the open beta period we will be giving $.10 per referral. We will re-evaluate this number at the end of the beta period. At the end of the beta period we will also allow you to refer other affiliates, you will then earn a percent (We're thinking 20%) of what they make. So your earnings can add up very quickly.

Let me know if there are any questions or sign-up issues.

Again, we will only be approving 5 to 10 new people per day out of the people that sign-up. The earlier you sign-up the earlier you'll be approved.

-Corey

yulifan

Reaction score
Do I have to create a new username? I can't login with my x10hosting account and password to the affiliates page.

I can login normally to x10hosting.com.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Do I have to create a new username? I can't login with my x10hosting account and password to the affiliates page.

I can login normally to x10hosting.com.

You will have to signup for a new account.

neteater

Reaction score
i dont have paypal so do you allow alertpay
Edit:
anyways register my self as neteater

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, i believe that payments are made via check. Paypal is just an optional method i think.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Corey - Just letting you know, when I tried to sign up for x10Hosting Affiliates, it required me to enter a security code at the bottom. I didn't see an image, so I tried submitting anyway, and it rejected my request. Then I turned off AdBlock Plus, a Firefox advertisement blocking add-on, and I was able to see the picture again. A keyword from the URL or the image file triggered the ad blocker, and I thought you might want this brought to your attention.