Affiliate Program error ***Attention***

mehranf

Reaction score
I'm wondering what the perks of the affiliate program are...

But the actual problem is when I go to sign up as an affiliate I get no security password confirmation code. What programming language are you using for that if any, because I don't see it?

Here I'm also going to request the affiliate program to have a login cpanel, and login cpanel extensions for client accounts.

Thanks,

Ron

mehranf

Reaction score
Okay to be more clear about the extension for the cpanel, I would say that it is an extension for client accounts under that particular affiliate. So for example, I am an affiliate, I want to be able to make cpanels for my clients. Does that make more sense?

And yes on the affiliate sign up page, it doesn't work for me, what am I missing?

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay to be more clear about the extension for the cpanel, I would say that it is an extension for client accounts under that particular affiliate. So for example, I am an affiliate, I want to be able to make cpanels for my clients. Does that make more sense?

And yes on the affiliate sign up page, it doesn't work for me, what am I missing?

it seems like you are talking about something like a reseller hosting.
the affiliate program is not like that. its more like, i have "free hosting plan a" I refer x, y, and z, to x10, they sign up for a "free hosting plan a"

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Currently, we do not have any reseller plan, so you cannot do this