After previous night issues site do not operate properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

milasx10

Reaction score
Good evening
Finally my website got back.
But unfortunately I can't upload any media on it (I use wordpress). Says "Failed to write n the disk".
Also, I can't access my cPanel. The page is just blanc.
Can you please help.
Thanks

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi milasx10,

We initially start out new accounts with a 512MB limit, and then, once the account has been active for 7 days and is using at least 50% of the disk space limit and follows the Terms of Service, we're able to give the account a free upgrade to Unmetered disk space on request.

It looks like you have hit your 512MB limit, which is why you are seeing this. ;) It looks like a lot of your space is used up by directories called "users" and "Users" (which are not be publicly available) -- removing these files might help with this. :)

Thank you,

milasx10

Reaction score
Thank you for the advice.
I might sound silly, but I can't access my cPanel and do not really understand how to use filezila. It's my firs experience with website building...

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry, our x10Hosting Basic theme has a strange issue where it shows a blank page when the disk quota has been hit. I have manually switched you over to the cPanel x3 theme, and you should now be able to sign in. After logging in, you can see your Disk Space level within the statistics section on the left. You can look at your files by clicking the "File Manager" icon. You can switch back to the normal theme by clicking the "Switch Theme" button in the top-right, but please only do this once you have freed some disk space. ;)

Thank you,

milasx10

Reaction score
Hi
I'm writing in the same ticket as it might be the same sort of problem.
The website topped displaying updates I make on the builder (wordpress).
Yesterday all was good and now it just stopped updating.
Can you please advise me on get
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.