Agregar dominio propio

tresdelike

Reaction score
Hola, estuve leyendo el todos los post y dice que hay que 1- Cambiar tu dominio principal, pero no dicen como. Lo hago desde el dashboard -> add new y me tira error

Cannot Execute Your Request​

desde ya muchas gracias

karrx10h

Reaction score
Recuerda que aquí sólo dan soporte en inglés.

No, es que no es en «Add New». Es abajo. Hay que darle clic a la cuenta a la que quieres añadirle el nuevo dominio. Luego, baja hasta el apartado «Domains» y añades el nuevo dominio. Una vez que está añadido, puedes establecerlo como dominio por defecto («Make Default»). Esto último no lo he probado, pero sí he probado a añadir, de prueba, un dominio inexistente y sale lo que te digo.
=====
Mate said:
Hello, I was reading all the posts and they say: 1- Change your main domain, but they don't say how. I do it from the dashboard -> «add new» and it throws an error:

Cannot Execute Your Request​

From right now, thanks a lot.
I replied:
No, it's not on «Add New». It's right down. You have to click on the account you want to add the new domain. Then, scroll down to «Domains» frame and add the new domain. Once it has been added, you can set it as default domain («Make Default»). I've not tried this last step, but I've tried to add, just testing, a non-existent domain and it happens what I say.

tresdelike

Reaction score
Hola, si ya me he dado cuenta que el problema es que no me toma el dominio porque contiene un numero, el dominio que quiero agregar es
3d-like.com.ar.
Gracias escribire en ingles

Last edited:

karrx10h

Reaction score
Sí, quitando el "3" o llevándolo, por ejemplo, a la derecha de la "d", sí lo acepta. No lo pillo.

Yes, removing the "3" or moving it, by example, to the right side of the "d", it accepts it. I don't get it.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Support is only done in English.
I do not understand the problem so I can not help, if you explain the issue in English I can at least look into it.

Domains are changed/added/removed on the dashboard at https://x10hosting.com/panel

tresdelike

Reaction score
Support is only done in English.
I do not understand the problem so I can not help, if you explain the issue in English I can at least look into it.

Domains are changed/added/removed on the dashboard at https://x10hosting.com/panel
Hello, I have already added other domains, but with this other domain of my own it won't let me, the domain I want to add is " 3d-like.com.ar "
it tells me
"Error: Domain 'ar' contained an invalid character. Only letters, numbers, and dashes are allowed."
I don't know if it's because it contains a mid dash.
Thanks

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
@garrettroyce could you take a look at this?
Sounds like it is something that would be part of the system causing it to become an error.

karrx10h

Reaction score
[ @Anna & @garrettroyce ] Greetings to both two. I've just tried this in my account too. The system just doesn't accept domains having a number as first character. You can't add "3d-like.com.ar", but, by example, you can add "d3-like.com.ar".

I've just tried with other domains and always it happens the same: you can't put a number as first character for the domain. :oops:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
its usually the "-" that is the illegal character not numbers, from my experience anyway.