Aliens?

aaronj10

Reaction score
Well, I think people convince themselves to believe in aliens, because it's a myth, it is something that we cannot explain, and the idea of the little green people is too facinating and we want to see one, we like the idea of something different than us, but maybe more intelligent.
I would like to believe in alliens, alliens sound fun, and the idea of interacting with them, and exchanging information, but I also believe in people creating pretty organized lies, and playing with peoples beliefs.
And no, I would NEVER spend my money in a allien t shirt, or figure or something like that because despite the fact that alliens are true or not, Im a very cheap person. And I think it's stupid to spend your money in something like that.

I think Criptex has a point, people want somthing that isnt there, so they make due, and when doing that for a long enoufgh time, they come to actually beliveing that it's true.
If you go to alot of areas in Arizona, near Phinox, I think, they're are supposidly many Crash landing sights, or, in my oppinon, Scrap pieces of meatal, or eroded Machinery.
The heat has gotten to many peoples head, and honestly, if their where, Aliens, or another form of life, they would not be so stupid as to make a mistake like that, and show themselfs, please people, think before you react, that's what gets many people in trouble.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
I think Criptex has a point, people want somthing that isnt there, so they make due, and when doing that for a long enoufgh time, they come to actually beliveing that it's true.
If you go to alot of areas in Arizona, near Phinox, I think, they're are supposidly many Crash landing sights, or, in my oppinon, Scrap pieces of meatal, or eroded Machinery.
The heat has gotten to many peoples head, and honestly, if their where, Aliens, or another form of life, they would not be so stupid as to make a mistake like that, and show themselfs, please people, think before you react, that's what gets many people in trouble.

i cant believe you guys dont believe in life on other planets look if we exist then why cant there be other beings out there there are billions and billions of planets out there some we have not discovered yet