All my data was lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

chithanh_ht9111

Reaction score
I had a foolish action.I have restored in My Sql and All my data was lost.Please! Restore all my data..Sorry for my disturb.Thank you.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Unfortunately, we are unable to save backups of free hosting accounts - This is the responsibility of the account holder. This means that everything that was deleted is lost.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
You were suspended anyway for storing Warez on your account, which is a zero-tolerance suspension and against the Terms of Service that you read and agreed to when you signed up.

As this is zero-tolerance, we will not unsuspend you.

chithanh_ht9111

Reaction score
You were suspended anyway for storing Warez on your account, which is a zero-tolerance suspension and against the Terms of Service that you read and agreed to when you signed up.

As this is zero-tolerance, we will not unsuspend you.

Unfortunately,I very sorry about that for my lack of understanding.I have spent a lot of time with may data.Can I back up my data?Please give me an opportunity to back up my data.Please.Thank you![FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No. You were responsible for your own backups. Your account is permanently suspended which means that no one is allowed to access it's files and databases.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Also in Section 8 of the Terms of Service it says:
Sect. 8 - Terms of Service said:
If an account is suspended for a breach of the terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.

chithanh_ht9111

Reaction score
Also in Section 8 of the Terms of Service it says:

I very very sorry about that.I have spent a lot of time and enthusiasm for my first wap.Please help me.Please,its my first wap.I am not wapmaster because I'm very like it.Please! I only want to have my wap again.Please

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You were already answered twice. A permanent suspension means you do not get a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.