Resolved Also affected by account purging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy6

Reaction score
Hi guys, my site http://synergytherapies.x10host.com/ seems also to be affected by the recent account purging, as it is returning blank page with 'apache functioning normally' msg. However, this site was not subject to the visit-every-30-days rule, as an arrangement was agreed back in 2015 to put it on the first-level arrangement above that level, and it has been fine ever since. I havn't seen any warnings (tho could have missed something sent to an old email). I can login to my a/c but can't access cPanel. Help please! Thanks.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This purge was done manually, regardless of package type.

We do currently not offer any plans that does not require logins (except premium) which is likely why yours was affected during this purge.

Right now however, the whole server appears to have taken a break, head admins are aware of it and working on it.

synergy6

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. As & when the server situation allows, appreciate it if this a/c can be restored to at least standard free plan status?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I will absolutely see to restoring the account as soon as I get access back to server

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your server is back online and your account should be restored.

Let me know if there's something not working right.

synergy6

Reaction score
Much appreciated Anna, my site and cPanel access are now ok. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.